Saturday, August 9, 2008

Angst



I'm full of angst when I'm frustrated... who doesn't? You do too, don't you? I cry a lot when I'm sad or when I'm really frustrated. When I cry, I let go of my emotions as I'm not used to bottling it up. I'm not strong emotionally though I wish I am.

But no, now I'm not only disappointed, angry and fed-up - I'm disgusted. Disgusted with some men who do not know their limits. I hate men's gut and disloyal. Do they even have any conscience on what they are doing? I have seen cases of boyfriend with 2 gfs - of course, both the girls do not know the existence of each other. Yet there are b*tches who knew but do not mind. What are those feather-brained bitches doing?

Do she not know they are breaking the couple apart? Or does she not know she's tearing a family (for married couples) into pieces? You definitely cannot clap with 1 hand. You need 2 to do so. Get what I mean? Sure you do.

1 sole thing that greatly pains a woman is her partner's infidelity. It hurts even more than being abused physically and verbally.

No, it's not happening to me but someone around me. I'm feeling her pain of the suspicions she built up. What can I do? I'm really tempted to hire a private investigator to help her. It's during times like these that I felt glad to be single. I don't trust men. They can lie through their teeth. And I hope those who were unfaithful to their partner/ spouse rot in hell. I guess they have no idea what the woman went through. Trust? Flush it down the toilet.

She's strong and I know she's trying to comfort herself that it may not be what she suspected. Or she may be expecting the worst. Which, I don't know. But one thing's for sure - I do hope she would go through anything quick and painless. If she couldn't find space to forgive him for what he did, I'd gladly stand by her throughout all she had to put through.

No, don't beg the other party to give you back your partner. Especially married couples, since the f*cking bitch wants him so desperately that she don't care if he's married, do ask the bitch to JUZ KEEP THE SOB.

Men who did you infidelity once might commit it again and for someone like me, I'd dump him immediately if I find out. No, I don't give a damn to anything he says as they are called EXCUSES. If you get tired of me, or you don't like me, or you find I'm boring, or any other reasons, state for a break-up then pursue another woman. If you don't, you're one hell of a SOB. For men who are unfaithful, they should be punished so severely that they wished they're born as a woman... ;) ne?

No comments: