Sunday, February 24, 2008

Case Closed



Today is Monday and I drove to the car dealer's company straight and meet with the manager face-to-face for the first time. We went straight to my car to which he examined the damage and nod. Then we walked back to his office where he made a phone call. After the call (to which we couldn't hear much), he said several things and finally offered to change damaged seat. I was like, THANK GOD for that. You have no idea how many nights' of sleep I lost because of this problem. Wow I even lost some weight.



So anyway, good thing the manager agreed to bear the responsiblity. He seems like a nice man and I personally wouldn't mind working for someone like him! He understands the weight of the problem and how best to solve it without receiving further potential problem/ damage to his company's reputation. Leadership skills shown.

The agent, I must say, gave me the most headaches. Therefore regardless of anything, I must voice out my dissatisfaction to her manager. And I did. Though he in a way defended her (which I understand most managers should do this for their staffs in front of customers), he said he will talk to her regarding the way she handles the problem (which again, I must say, very badly).

Now problem settled as the kind manager agreed to replace seat. I can now have peaceful sleep at night without thinking what strategy/ havoc to cause to use when I see the manager.

No comments: