Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009!



Hey, it's CNY and whooooosh, it's over.

Flew by so fast eh... and yes, counting back the days, I've joined my current company for 2 months already. And you couldn't imagine how nice it felt to have finally escaped the horror of working in my previous comp. Good thing my new company isn't too far off from my ex-comp, so I still have lunch with some of my ex-colleagues. They're a fun bunch and I enjoy chatting with them.

Nothing much to comment bout new company. I love my job (though there are aspects that I feel is the downside of it) but I'm receiving constant pressure as well. It's a fast industry and there's no time to dilly-dally. There's just so much work to be done!!!

Oh wait, I didn't post the CF pix here ^^; ah well... hehe wait till my laptop's fixed. Something spoilt and my uncle had to bring it to Singapore to get it fixed (he's donna DIY).



In any case, I hope this year is a good year for career advancement and networking. My aim is to meet more people and get connected in many ways. I think I'm lacking the charm of talking more boldly. Gotta fix that part of me... Can't be shy or too introvert, otherwise I can't get to know these people.





FMCG's fun and challenging. Great people to meet, key people to talk to and constant changes made us jump. And we have to be aware of competitors very often.



Yesterday I was at MPH and Popular. Bought some magazines... and when I browse through the bookshelf, I found so many books I wanted to buy. They are about branding, or other more in-depth marketing books which I'm dying to read. But they are all so so so expensive!!! I'll have to buy one after another slowly, and that's what I couldn't stand. Grrrrrr everything's about money!





Ah well... dat's part n parcel of life.

Last Friday I went to Momo at Centro with my colleagues. Nice environment and pretty good food, except I don't eat sashimi, sushi and the likes (u get the picture!). There's some pix that my colleague uploaded in Facebook (haven't transfer mine yet) ^__________^ hehe some really fun moments and *yippie* there's WINE!!! I drank two glasses... and for a minute I was pretty worried about driving home later. Thankfully I'm sober all the way XD

No comments: