Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Ol' Uni Days!

Saturday... work... Sigh...

Today (Sat!) around 9.40am I suddenly received an unexpected sms. Isaac Yong said he's having a CNY party with his friends and asked whether I can to join. He said the party starts at 10am today itself. I was like, WHAT?! Who issues an invitation 20min before the party starts?! I mean, I'm not staying across his house or something!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee and dat invite reminds me of a trick email he sent to me before. Dat email's title is BBQ Party Invitation and inside the mail are details of the event - date, location, dress code, theme etc. Then, it says that the map to his house is attached in the ppt slide. So when you open the attachment, you'll see that it says his house is actually a floating hotel in Bali or something like dat... and a plane will come pick you up at some designated spot. You don't get it? It's a BOGUS!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Yah well, I actually thought it was for real~ aaaaaaaargh geramnya!





Anyhow, it's nice to hear from an old friend. I miss those times back in University... there's Rebecca who always wait for us to finish class and we'd go for lunch, or sometimes merely spend time in our cafetaria chatting over nothing. Of course, my classmates like Ronnie, Wilson and Janice~ And then there's Zhen Loong, Nabil, Hindy and Jimmy in one gang... they are a truly funny group because I'd laugh non stop at their jokes, esp the way they treat each other. Not forgetting - Isaac and gang. They are actually my seniors (coz they came in 1 semester earlier than me), but I don't know them till 1 year later I think. I usually go home late and I'd bump into Isaac very often (coz he also always go back late) in either the Computer Lab or Library. He don't talk much (initially!) but we always say "Hi" and "Bye" coz I knew Siang Yee, Isaac's friend.





But after about 2 years in KDU, and some of us shares the same subjects - we all started to mingle around more often. Funnily, even though the few of us flew to Perth together, Isaac don't really join our group often. Ah well, in the end I know what's the reason *shrugged* can't tell ya though!





Then - few months back, Hindy said he couldn't stop by Malaysia due to some prob with his visa... previously he promised to stop by, and I'd even told him I'll take leave (if it's not a weekened) to meet up with him & the rest before he flies back to Indon. Reason is, I didn't get to catch up with him before he flew back, so I thought maybe this time I can see him. Luck's not on our side... So I sms Zhen Loong and asked him what happened. He called me instead, and explained the situation. Then we update each other on what the rest of our classmates/ seniors/ juniors are currently doing. Apparently a lot of Murdoch-ians are working in banks!





He's such a joker, saying that I should also join them all in the banking industry. I said, NO. Not interested! Banking has never been much interest to me. As a matter of fact, I hate going to the bank. I don't enjoy the notion of taking a number and queuing for hours before your turn to do something. Bah, hate banks.

Oh wait, I missed out the other seniors... We have Lee Hua, Kendy, Suh Hua, Janet, Nai Lin, Kah Yen, Aaron, Sze Ee, Nisha, Faizal, Benjamin, Han Cai, Alex, Joon Kit and few others. It's so much fun to have them around because they made the class interesting with occasional jokes. They are also smart, and we have no problem referring to them when needed XD

Neway all in all, I sincerely wish everyone the best. Though we've all walked a different path I hope to cross path with them someday!

No comments: