Monday, September 10, 2007

Jay Chow? K?


Another peaceful day...? Well, I have been rotting at home anyway. Nothing much... Wait, I found something interesting the other day and I wanna share it here :D

I believe that by now there's few people who doesn't know about Jay Chow. Even the Malays adored him so I guess he's THAT popular LOL. K, no offense people... Anyway, have to admit though he isn't good looking, his songs re really good. I like talented artists, not only those who can sing but also compose their own songs. They are rare gems in the entertainment industry :D


But you know, the other day I was surfing the net with nothing to do. And then I decided to search for some lyrics... though the j-lyrics have most of the stuffs, they do tend to miss out some of it though which brought me to cherryblossom lyrics page. They are so complete that I wonder what they don't have. Anyway, thing is, I came across the gallery page in the site and just went in for fun. Then I saw that they have a gallery of the artist K and since I listen to his songs, I wonder how he looks like for curiosity sake.


Lo and behold! He looks like Jay Chow!!! I was so surprised when I saw the pix! Well, they are not exactly laike but hey, you can't say they don't! Perhaps from certain angle K looks more like him... Even so, K has softer features and *hem* more looking. Riiiiiiight, don't flame me for this. Merely stating my own opinion :D



Above: Jay Chow
Below: K







By the way, if you wonder who K is, he's actually a singer. I was shocked when I check his profile. You see, he's actually the artist who sang "Only Human" which was the ending song of [1 Litre of Tears]. Therefore it is only natural to assume he's a Japanese. But his profile shows otherwise. Here's what I found:

Real Name: Kang Yoon-Sung

Date of Birth: 16th November 1983 (1 year older than me!)

Birth Place: Goyang, South Korea

Facts: After the failure of his first album in Korea in 2004, K crossed over to Japan and made his name there. His first Japanese album, Beyond the Sea has achieved a sales of over 300 000 copies. K had released 2 Korean albums, one in 2004 and another in 2006. He had recorded 2 Japanese albums and 1 cover album. He had also released 9 Japanese Singles between year 2005 to 2007.





I like K's voice and now, definitely his features :D I like his determination... Even though he wasn't popular in Korea, he continued on with his dream of becoming an artist through a different route. It was good that the Japanese accepted him and his talent. He sang so well that I had no doubt he was a Japanese at first...


It might not be right to say that he's MINE but I don't really care at this point =3 He's really cuuuuuute and the cross culture with Korea and Japan had been a great discovery!

I'm K's FOREVER! ...or otherwise... I'm fine with it either way XD

No comments: