Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Over the Rainbow


Here we go again (?). I'm hooked into both Japanese and Korean dramas. I watched a little here and there of Smile Again but when it ended last week (and the new K-drama started yesterday nite), I was smitten by "Over the Rainbow" ... I really really love their dance moves, especially the main female cast--Kim Ok Bin (she should be the the leading actress--second from right, in jeans). I liked how she moved her body and no doubt, her character. The protagonist, Ji Hyun Woo, is also a sweetie :D he's cute and *hem* has a good b-o-d-y. If you look carefully, he resembles Rain a little (perhaps not so in the picture above). I'm looking forward to more of his groovy dance moves and how he'll be doing his "Nike" step (where they split their legs and focus on the side). Anyway I believe she got him interested in dancing!!!


On the right side of the picture, we have Hwan Hee or Fany dressed in blue. He's actually one of the member of the Kpop group--Fly to the Sky. Nicknamed as King of R&B, he's really cool and had a role in both modeling and acting apart from singing.




The story revolves around three main characters--Heok Ju (Ji Hyun Woo), Hee-Su (Kim Ok Bin) and Lex (Hwan Hee). Heok Ju's a troublemaker in school and was often given detentions. One day during a fight he injured a schoolmate who's due to take part in the district dance competition. And because of this, he was made to take part in it in place of the injured guy. Even so, Heok-Ju had never danced before and didn't have anyone to teach him, not till he met Hee-Su. Hee-Su who's the daughter of a priest and just came back from a foreign country had no place to stay. The place that Heok Ju and his family's currently staying used to be rented by Hee-Su's friend who left. She rented a room there in the end after a misunderstanding involving some money.

The series unfolds the journey of these 3 person who's passionate about dancing as well as the trials and turbulations they stumbled upon in striving to be a popular star. The entertainment business, though promises fame and money, may not be what it seems.



I'll scream if Heok-Ju and Hee-Su doesn't get together. They make such a nice pair... but from the many pictures I saw, the possibility of Heok Ju and Sang-Mi together is higher. Again, I believe I will stop watching if that's true =__= coz its unsightly for the eyes. Though Hee-Su and Lex also makes a good pair, I'd prefer the first pairing.


I hate the fact that I need to wait 24 hours before I could catch the next episode. Worse of all, I can't find anywhere that I could possibly download it (I don't want to use BT, mine is super slow) since I only ever use mIRC and direct download. D-Addict had removed it for DL in their site coz the drama had been licensed. I guess another choice would be Club box but I don't find it really reliable. Plus the fact I need to do some adjustment to my settings worries me... So there's a slim chance I'll rely on that. Therefore the last resort is to... catch it everyday which meant I won't be going out at night on weekdays +__+ Saturdays and Sundays feels unreaonably long during times like these ... Sigh.


Right, now I'll go back to downloading my HanaKimi and watching Gokusen 2. If anyone knows of any site/ IRC channel that provides Japanese or Korean drama for download (apart from SARS-Fansubs), lemme knoooooow!!!

No comments: