Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another week flew by...

It's been peaceful for the past few weeks. I go out once in a while, mostly weekeneds. Just last Saturday I went to Wan U with my friend :D to singK. The Neway at Wan Utama is pretty much new and if you're lucky to get a room upstairs, you'll enjoy the big space, 3 mikes and an attached bathroom! But what I hate about it is the constant interruption by staffs who came in and out @@ ... they'll come in to leave the menu, take the orders, bring in the drinks, then bring in the food, collect the used plates/ bowls, asked for any last orders, request to pay the bill etc. I really HATE it when I'm singing and they barged in to do something. I'd stopped singing immediately and then that's it. It spoiled my song =___= I wished they could do something about that though.
Ah right, out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone used eMule? or perhaps heard of it? I don't. Not till recently I started downloading manga from a forum with direct downloads. Everytime they'll put this "Source: eMule" ... so last week I finally went online and checked what this eMule thing is and discovered to my surprise, it's a download manager like LimeWire and Kazaa (although it's a tadbit different I guess). I downloaded it. I tried to look for any manga but there isn't and gosh, I seriously don't know how to use it! Frustrated, I uninstalled it. Then I continued to browse the net as usual... until I discovered a chinese site that had hundreds or links to chinese (translated) yaoi manga. I went crazy with joy and clicked on one of it. DOOM. I can't DL it... no eD2K. While I was thinking this eD2K looks familiar, I realized that I needed the eMule to download these manga. U see? I had to re-install it THEN click on the link.

It wasn't difficult to use. Problem is "PATIENCE" because there are many servers available. eMule will auto-assign a server (ranges from American, Europe to Japan and others unknown servers). Say, you requested 8 files. If you're lucky enough, the server that was assigned to you had the downloads, it will move. Otherwise what you'll see is a red line which meant there's no seeder. And then you'll have to queue for the requested files. If it ain't your turn, you won't be downloading anything. Plus, the speed can be frustrating sometimes. When I got super-lucky, some of my files download between 50 - 60kbps! But most of the time it's just between less than 1kbps to 10kbps. I guess when this happens, you might want to switch to another server in hope that the speed increases. Depending on luck, it might just happen or it might not.


Currenly I have 72 files on queue but about half of them had finished downloading. Therefore having broadband is essential! I leave my downloads on overnight sometimes. Even so few of the files I wanted is still downloading. Pretty disappointing ;___; some files had been requested for about 1 week but still havent finished DL-ing aaaaaaaargh!



Oh yea, last Saturday when I went to S&M, I saw the Tantei Gakuen Q live action drama! Kyaaa so happy~ so regardless of my poor condition, I bought it. And so my friend called me a paedophile =_= I am NOT though *hem* Yamada Ryosuke who plays pretty boy Amakusa Ryu is sooooooo captivating. I mean, he's only 14 years old but he's really really goodlooking. Iya, pretty would be more suitable. Anyway, I wasn't exactly surprised to found out he's from Johnny's Jimusho (most of the popular Jpop groups came from this company, whereby their policy is not to accept females--purely male). Rumours flew that the head of the company is actually gay and had assaulted several pretty boys. Now, that was just a rumour I read some time ago in some websites...


Yup, above is the picture of 14-year old Yamada Ryosuke, born in Tokyo, Japan in year 1993. What? I can't help it! He may be young, but he's drop dead gorgeously-pretty! I have a weakness for pretty boys ;___; which unfortunately, none I see in Malaysia LOL. Anyway, he's only a 14 year-old boy, so don't corrupt him!


Well if you ask me what this drama is about, it's regarding detectives and investigations. Basically to understand this first episode on what's happening, you'd need to watch the "SPECIAL" episode/ movie released before the jdrama. That was the spinoff on how these 5 kids met during the test initiated by Morihiko Dan, whose intention is to gather a group of talented students to be his apprentice and may appoint someone from the group as his successor in future. Therefore, even though the 5 of them passed the test and were put into "assignments" as a group, most of them still acted as competitors and sometimes individually. It's only natural to say that all of them desired to be the successor of Morihiko Dan. I guess it's all up to Q or Kyu (Kamiki Ryunosuke) to bring the group to act as ONE. In a group, it is important to act upon the group's benefit and not so individually. I'm still watching this series... and I love the ending song--Stand by Me performed by The Brilliant Green. I'll change my profile song to this one later on :)

Trust me, its a good series worthy to watch. If you like detective series (+ pretty boys), then don't skip out on this one. I actually had the complete version of the manga as well as the anime. So i guess since I'm such a fan, I would look like an idiot to miss out on the drama, isn't it? lol. Even so, its good coz the mysteries were different from the book and animation. Some of the cases does look like Kindaichi's version coz both are from the same author and mangaka! How I wished Kindaichi or even Akechi could make a special apperance in Tantei hehe. But if you want to talk about Tantai Gakuen Q, this version of anime/ manga/ drama has got a much more concrete overall plot then Kindaichi. There's the Mei-Ou-Sei, an organization who helps ordinary people to achieve their revenge by drafting out a plan for them to follow.

Waaaaa can't wait for the Singapore Convo!!!

No comments: