Friday, October 12, 2007

2nd Dose of Little Detectives

Its funny how I bought 3 set of DVDs and end up finishing One Piece first. That got the better of me. When I finished, it left me with a tingling feeling of wanting more but couldn't. I tried easing with Jdrama. Tantei Gakuen Q was unexpectedly good. The cast were superb but from first impression, I didn't really think they'd fit into it so well. The story, though somewhat different from the book, did not divert its plot away from the main theme that it was supposed to deliver: the war with Mei-Ou-Sei (Pluto). All in all, everyone in Q Class were good and Yamada Ryousuke carried out Amakura Ryuu's dark personality extremely well. I was surprised at how good 14 year-olds can be involving acting.



Q Class members (l-r): Kyuu, Megumi, Ryuu, Kazuma, Kinta

Ah... as expected, my favourite character is still Amakusa Ryuu, casts by Yamada Ryousuke. Throughout the whole series he displayed a rather dark and twisted characteristic. His facial expression was good as well, serious and a person who's used to darkness in life. But when I saw him smile for the first time, I felt a happy expression suits him more.

The many faces of Yamada Ryousuke as Amakusa Ryuu (above)
Some pix below of the Q class members... I mean, group picture :D

I guess this should be it... the next posting will be events, pictures and stuffs at the Singapore convocation trip! Yes, leaving tomorrow morning and I can hardly waaaaaaait!!!

No comments: